Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rejections and Dejections....

Fellow Architects, Planners and other professionals in the industry that deals with public service; if there is one thing we all have in common - that is the mental imbalance to join such an industry with an underlying value (for it is NOT evident on the surface). Yet we are strong willed to carve a niche in the market and inflict changes in the lives of people - a change for the better.

Shucks!! two more rejections just floated into my inbox. I had been dearly missing them since the past month. 'P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E' .... I just realized that infinite combinations of the letters runs through my veins instead of blood. Am I not human ??

Ah ... time for a break, sit back and enjoy .... my favorite radio show on City 101.6 FM, Dubai - Birthday Pappu!! Time to laugh off the rejections, and boost my morale - "I believe I am over qualified for those positions".

2 comments:

Archana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Archana said...

I have started listening to it too! :)