Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Midnight Stalker.....

Just so you all know, my sister is getting married on 21st of August 2008. Not even a month left, and i feel terrible being stuck in this desert till the 12th of August instead of helping my parents prepare for the wedding. Shucks!! I hate grad school and my star 'visakha'. Fellow visakhites, i know you all share the same feeling too resulting in indecision at the appropriate moments.

At this point of time i can practically forsee what i will be doing, who all i will be meeting with (75% people i wont have a clue of); everything except what i will be wearing. As my sister insists that she picks the appropriate dress for me; like i dont have no dressing sense huh?
Eeks. I picked the wrong moment. The other side of me is still awake at 2:30 AM.!
(pssst....look into your wardrobe dude. All i see are the colors red, blue and black...!!and an ocassional green. Does it always have to look as though some one beat you up???)

I know, I know!! but my mom begs to differ with me! She thinks dark colors suit me!
(Duh??? I dont think there is any difference between you and Jesse Owens)

Uhuh? Thanks for the confirmation and stop treating me like a narcissist!
(Allright get on with it will you, the readers are getting bored with all this talk about you)

Yeah, okay if you say so. Stop stalking me. You are getting under my skin.

Well so the point i was driving was.....was...eh...uh....ahem....well......?? none, actually!

So feel free to ignore this post. I am in no mood to write anymore. Has anyone tried an intravenous therapy by substituting blood with caffeine?? I think i need some.

No comments: