Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Blog

Fellow Bloggers and Readers! An update:
I am starting to write up a second blog - this time though its purely memoirs.....
Some incidents are treasured for a life-time, some just cannot be forgotten....so before the power in my brain cells start eroding and i opt for a generator; i think i will start penning them down. I wont say they are as they happened; but close to it. I think i will trust on my creative instincts to add a little twist now and then....
Gosh!! Don't give me that look. Its just to amuse you all. I am not the JOKER!...maybe i am at times.....but i am a not a serious joker...just a sincere one.
So here is the link....

http://memoirlane2400.blogspot.com/

Have fun reading; Oh! btw , I havn't actually written my first post yet. Having fiddled around with the HTML section to understand the computer jargon, i am feeling a little worn out.

No comments: